Bucharest City Tour | Full day including Palace of the Parliament
8-hour Bucharest city tour
Reviews 4 Reviews5/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Let’s step inside the lively atmosphere of Bucharest for a few hours, the city whose name literally means “joy” in the language of ancient tribes.
- Transport with a modern, well-equipped car, minibus or coach
- English speaking guide (German and French speaking guides are available on request)
- Entrance fees (The Palace of the Parliament, excluding photography fee; Village Museum photography fee included)
- Airline tickets
- Travel insurance
- Meals, other than mentioned in the itinerary and alcoholic beverages
- Entrance fees to monuments/sights other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Various expenses such as room service, beverages, personal calls, souvenirs, etc.
Our first stop will be at the Palace of the Parliament, the largest building in Europe, currently hosting the Romanian Parliament. Your visit includes a full tour of the huge marble halls and a rooftop view. You’ll have the opportunity to admire the city from the Parliament’s terrace. Lunch will be served in a 200-year old traditional Romanian restaurant.
In the second part of the day, we delve into the city’s historical center, a place brimming with life and history. Our next stop is the Village Museum, a genuine time portal to the realm of traditional medieval villages built in a unique architectural style.
Reservations are made at least 48 hours in advance.
Pick-up point: in front of your hotel.
Departure time: 10:00 AM
Trip duration: 8 hours
For shared trips have in consideration a delay of 30 minutes.
Groups larger than 10 people will receive special discounts.
The tour is organized by default in English, but it can be organized in French or German upon request.
You will be picked up from the hotel, or from the requested location.
The tour starts at 8 AM.